Your ability to network both internally and externally at work can make or break your career. This sessions shows you how to project a more powerful presence at meetings, one on one, and in front of groups. You will learn how and when to speak up at meetings, to contact your key connections, and to navigate all types of business events.
- Learn why pre-planning is important for all types of networking.
- Develop action steps for your key connections internally and externally.
- Select from conversation topics that fit the situation, person, and culture.
- Practice mingling techniques for breaking in, making introductions, taking leave and more.
- Manage occasional and impromptu speaking opportunities with aplomb.
- Plan a unique follow up strategy to make the most of your networking.